As The Road To MetLife Stadium draws to an end, only two teams are left to battle it out in Super Bowl XLVIII. The Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks could very well play in the greatest Super Bowl in NFL history, as the No. 1 offense will go head-to-head with the No. 1 defense in what should also go down as the coldest Super Bowl of all-time. Judging by how much snow the northeast has already gotten, as well as how much more is forecast to fall over the next six weeks, we may also be looking at plenty of precipitation on the ground by the time the game officially kicks off. With this being perhaps the most difficult sporting event in recent memory to score a ticket to, the majority of fans will be forced to watch this game from the luxury of their own home. Of course, that is not necessarily a bad thing. Especially if you could enter to win a $100 Sony gift certificate to put toward the purchase of a new Sony Ultra HD 4K TV.
In the spirit of full-disclosure, I’m working as part of the Road to MetLife Stadium Preferred Blogger Program. Throughout the year I’ll be receiving special access to MetLife events and be conducting reader giveaways, with prizes provided by MetLife and Sony Electronics. However, no payment was given or expected for posting about the program, and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.
If you watched the AFC and NFC Championship Games on a regular television, just imagine how much more exciting it could be to watch Super Bowl XLVIII on a brand new Sony Ultra 4K TV. As you sit down to watch the big game on February 2, see below for details on how to win a $100 Sony Electronics gift certificate that you can use toward a brand new Sony Ultra HD 4K TV. If you aren’t familiar with how this type of TV differs from your normal set, here are a few key features and pricing:
Sony Ultra HD 4K TV key features:
• Four times clearer than HD: Greater than eight million pixels, 4K is the highest resolution Sony has ever produced. Watching a football game on this TV is as good as good as sitting front row at MetLife Stadium
• Everything enhanced: All content is viewed at the highest resolution possible with enhanced images reaching near 4K with Sony’s proprietary two-chip – 4K X-Reality™ Pro picture engine so you won’t miss a single moment of play at the Super Bowl
• Brilliant color: Unique to Sony, TRILUMINOS Display technology creates incredibly true, natural shades of colors and gives images a heighted sense of depth showcasing the vibrant colors of football in all their glory
• Sound innovation: Powerful, front-facing magnetic fluid speaker technology create a thinner, more efficient loudspeaker offering an immersive experience which will make you feel like you’re at the game in MetLife Stadium
• Connectivity: Stream video or audio content instantly from favorite sites, apps, smart devices and more so you don’t miss a minute of the action
Availability –The new XBR-55X900A (55-inch) and XBR-65X900A (65-inch) 4K Ultra HD LED TVs cost $4,999 and $6,999 respectively and are available online and at retail locations.
Sound good? All you have to do is answer one simple question to be entered to win a $100 Sony gift certificate. To make it even easier to enter, you have to simply answer the following question that I have written about in an article earlier on Tuesday. If you don’t know the answer, just read the previous articles posted today, and you will get all the help you need.
Q: How many current players on the rosters of the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks entering Super Bowl XLVIII have won a previous Super Bowl championship?
Contest ends on January 24, 2014. Must be a U.S. resident to be eligible to win.
Make sure to follow all of the latest on Twitter by using the #Road2MetLifeStadium and tag @MetLifeCentral, as well as checking back early and often to Boston Super Blog for all of the latest information regarding Super Bowl XLVIII in MetLife Stadium between the Broncos and Seahawks!