With Fantasy Football owners everywhere already left scrambling due to six teams having their bye week during Week 9, the current NFL Injury Report has made the decision-making process even more difficult. Despite being known as being able to gut out various injuries in the past, Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo will miss his team’s start today against the Arizona Cardinals. Brandon Weeden will get the start as Romo sits with yet another back injury.
In other news…
* Cincinnati Bengals WR A.J. Green is expected to return to the lineup to face the Jacksonville Jaguars. Starting RB Giovani Bernard will sit, meaning Jeremy Hill will see the majority of the snaps.
* Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Doug Martin is doubtful to suit up today against the Cleveland Browns. Bobby Rainey will see most of the work, while Charles Sims could be active for his first NFL game.
* The Indianapolis Colts have listed WR Reggie Wayne as probable, meaning Donte Moncrief could slide back a role on Monday night against the New York Giants.
* The Giants will once again be without RB Rashad Jennings, leaving Andre Williams to carry the tote again, with Peyton Hillis sneaking in a few carries.
* Already serving as the most disappointing fantasy football TE, Jordan Cameron will miss another game for the Browns this afternoon.
* Although Colt McCoy led the Washington Redskins to a victory after taking over for Kirk Cousins, the team will go back to QB Robert Griffin III for the first time since early in the season. RG3 will face the Minnesota Vikings.
* Denver Broncos RB Ronnie Hillman did suffer a shoulder injury during practice this week, but all indications point to him getting his normal workload today in a huge matchup with the New England Patriots.